HPI parts on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zep71

I see their is a lot more Savage parts on ebay. if your in need of part that has been sold out now is a good time to have a look. HPI must have sent out some.

What r u searching for to find them. I normally search by part number and only get results from over seas that are ridiculously priced.

What r u searching for to find them. I normally search by part number and only get results from over seas that are ridiculously priced.

I generally search for the part number or by description. But it really all depends on what your looking for as well. Some parts just aren't available yet, or as you stated are priced insanely high. I have managed to to score some good deals off eBay and Amazon. I try to stick with the main retailers and sponsors here but sometimes you just can't.

I managed to score a ofna linkage kit off eBay and off Amazon, Amongst other parts

I generally search for the part number or by description. But it really all depends on what your looking for as well. Some parts just aren't available yet, or as you stated are priced insanely high. I have managed to to score some good deals off eBay and Amazon. I try to stick with the main retailers and sponsors here but sometimes you just can't.

I managed to score a ofna linkage kit off eBay and off Amazon, Amongst other parts

Yea I guess it’s just check every once in a while and hope you get lucky.

Latest posts

Members online

Back