hpi octane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrick-mauro

Hi friends

My name is patrick and i am from austria

I and my son bought us a HPI octane and must appreciate that we are happy

But unfortunately it did not last long, because I have a problem with the savage octane. .. I bought it used and was told that is the octane new and I still retract muss..wie HPI video! ! ... To start but he goes on but somehow he does not stay long and goes to idle after a while ... and then pull back the same is the nornal when nan no gas is it? ..

I'm also the original insulator against another exchanged where should keep better .. it may be due to the carburetor or setting?

I am truly at despair because I want to make my son a pleasure ....

I am represented in the large model scene and go there too but the octane race is different so the motor.

I have now ordered two more sevos of Savöx since the original broken are where yes is normal ...

I hope you can help me a bit and excuse for my english. .. With the help of Google Translate

Cheers Patrick

Here are two pictures :):)

Attachments

• 20150903_201858.jpg
    20150903_201858.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • 20150903_201858.jpg
    20150903_201858.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
  • 20150905_232200.jpg
    20150905_232200.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
Hi doozer

Thanks for the answer... i make a video at the weekend an i hope you can me help me. .. i have also cleand all the parts ... the magnetic Sensor was a little bit of oil... t Could that be the cause.....For what is this magnetic Sensor well ?

Hi Guys

Engine running again ... it was .. retracted newly exchanged by the manufacturer completely yesterday and after that I did not notice that is in the 2nd and 3rd Switched .. any tips? I still have this video where you can see where I'm at full throttle but not in the 2nd Switches

Latest posts

Members online

Back