hpi dirt claws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifter37

Ok guys, just purchased a set of hpi dirt claws and a set of hpi warlock wheels, white and dyed them sunshine orange. The dirt claws are very soft and set up almost like a cut tire with a thick foam in them. The foams have a squared edge but I rounded the edges with a pair of scissors to make my savage corner better. they have to be the easiest tires to glue up that I have ever done. I took the proline mulchers off and mounted these bad boys up. I got to run them for about five minutes today in between rain storms. for the five minutes that I ran at the track they handled awesome. In the curves they slid around effortlessly. and on the straights plenty of bite with great acceleration due to the cut tread. totally impressive. I think they are great in the dirt but have not had a chance to try them in the grass. I will update as soon as I do.

Ya I Almost Bought A Set Of Those But Saw The Dirt Bonz With The Warlock Rims On Ebay And I Payed $50.00 Shipping Included For Them So I Got Those! YA I'm CHEAP AT TIMES!!!!! LMAO

Supposedly U Get Way Better Take Off Cuz Of Less Rotational Mass! "there Lighter And Smaller" I'm Thinking They Will Be Awsome In The Grass!

Those "nubz" Tires Look Pretty Cool To! Really Light I Bet!

Check out "nitronutzz" on eBay. I just paid $40.00 SHIPPED! for 4 hpi Dirt Bonz on Warlock rims!! Shipped unbelieveably FAST!!

ck

ya thats who i bought them from! but when i bought them they werent that cheap! but i don't care i still think $50.00 shipped was a deal as well! robs great to deal with ! just out of curiousity how long did shipping take? as mine are being shipped out today to canada, are u in canada or were?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back