Hpi #1151

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

double a

today the HPI brushless system got here so I started the install ,I had to bend the wires 90 deg just past the shrink tube and turn the pinion around and thats it 20 min .I orderd the programming kit HPI #100573 (castle link) with the same purgass and the software had an update and then the esc had a firmware update. I hope I'm doing this right lol but with a 3year old dtx3800 NiHi as a benchmark it was a big...big gain .sorry for being so long but this is a big learning curve for me ...anyone have an ideas or sudjustions

no its a blitz ,I thought I'd give the nabors a nito break and try to learn a little about electric

Blitz004.jpg
[/IMG]
se how this pic thing works

Blitz003.jpg

I have a pic with a f4.6 setting in the battery tray but cant find it lol

tonight was the first run with the LiPo , blistered the back yard and then went out front....a little tunning with the software and it does burnouts in the driveway , wow

HPI-1151: HPI Flux Brushless System With Motor And ESC
OK heres an update, it's broke lol I have steering but no drive . it doesn't do the last series of beeps when arming I installed the firmware update and reset to defaults checked all connections , different packs and everything I can think of . how would you tell which part went bad?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back