Hp flux short run time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savageaussie12345

Hi all

Thanks for the joining,
I have picked up a used HP in very good condition,any way i was told buy previous owner the lipos where at ther end and only lasted 5 -8mins.
So i bought some 5000mah 3s Red Backs today and just took for a spin and they lasted about the same on an field going pretty fast but not lasting.

Is it my car over heating ??
It cant be the Lipos there all got a balanced reading on charger.

I'm in Australia so thanks for any tips...

I run 9000mah 2S packs in mine for about 30-35 minutes of decent running. I get 35-40 minutes at a skate park, 30-35 when at a park (more open WOT running). I get about 5 minutes less running 7200mah 2S packs. Not sure what I'd get running 6S as all I use are 2S packs.

As much as I like dean's t connector,,,they are not the best solution for every application. With the current potential of even 4s power setups it not hard to exceed the amp flow of a t conn.

There are many capable connectors but in my setup ec5 is the answer. Ymmv

I use packs with the older traxxas style plugs. My brushless revo has the ID type, which is what I started with. Those work fine with the older traxxas plugs, so that's what I stuck with. I run at most 4S and they seem to do fine. They are a pain to solder and put together though. Usually have to dremel the solder joint a bit so they fit in the stupid plugs. Getting a better soldering iron really helped with soldering these things though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back