How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chunky Monkey

This is HIGHLY unusual for San Antonio, or at least this much at this time:
Here's how it looks in my neck of the woods, the rain has started coming down a little harder now. By the time I head to work in about 3 hours, should be interesting....

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

Ice storm WOW if we had one of thoes we wouldn't have power for weeks
It snowed today like 2 inches here witch is kinda unusual of the Seattle area nice pics Chad What if that ice cycle slipped out of your hands ever thought of that mmmmmmm

its just cold and wet here. thats beach weather to us scottish guys tho!!LOL

I'm sick of hearing about global warming. go read up on weather trends. the weather is constantly changing all over the world. has done since before man kind. theres proof we are making it worse and proof wer not, it all depends on who we listen to. the media makes out everytime theres a quake or flood etc its that evil global warming. do some research, its not just as simple as that.

Is that the result of global warming???

looks more like global freezing...anyone wanna spread rumors of the next Ice Age?? LOL

we had an Ice Storm here about 10 years ago...they're pretty kewl, other than the power outtages, and the driving on ice part...you'd see chain link fences that looked like they were dipped in molten glass (ice about 2 inches thick all the way around each strand/wire, perfectly clear...looked really kewl)

here, it's currently just really really cold....

its just cold and wet here. thats beach weather to us scottish guys tho!!LOL

I'm sick of hearing about global warming. go read up on weather trends. the weather is constantly changing all over the world. has done since before man kind. theres proof we are making it worse and proof wer not, it all depends on who we listen to. the media makes out everytime theres a quake or flood etc its that evil global warming. do some research, its not just as simple as that.

Sorry if I touched a nerve with my global warming comment...it was meant to taken as a :hardlaugh:

the weather is a bit strange here to (Central Cali) I'm at 12 hundred feet and 3 days ago we got 3 inches of snow the most weve gotton in 10 plus years. Also my friend was washing his truck and the water was freezeing before we could dry it off. for here that is an ice age.

Sorry if I touched a nerve with my global warming comment...it was meant to taken as a :hardlaugh:

lol i didnt mean to sound so moody about it. its actually an interesting thing if you read up about it. its all this rain in scotland, it gets me grumpy! sorry guys!

[hs] darkshine;13251 said:
lol!! you boys do get p!ssed on a lot-literally!!!!! at least the view's usually make up for it tho.

when u seen the views once, u seen them a million times. they don't make up for the crappy weather. Scotlands not that bad really, wer all 'ard as nails over here!!LOL

IN my little unheard of corner of ontario the weather is crappy. There is less than a foot of snow. So there isn't enough for snowboarding, or for snowmoniling. It is also really cold and so the weather is bad. Nrmally by noow ther is more than four feet of snow but not this year.

it has not snowed at all here this year. it feels more like spring witch sucks cause of all the rain. but maybe it will get warm and dry sooner.

cold and wet here (north west britain) they promise us snow but we get rain what a crock i should have got an r/c hovercraft or another boat !!!!
:nutshot:

I'm further north and west than u and its FREEZING here!! not snow but everything has a nice white layer of frost. all the puddles are solid ice and even the river has a wee layer of ice over it.

burrr

I'm in North East Pennsy here, about an hour north of philly. Its fridged cold now, no snow worth mentioning yet but it makes the days out with the savage painful. This Christmas did not feel like Christmas at all, it went by fast and without snow. Eh, maybe next year.

well we had about an inch of snow last night. i got my paddles today and really want a sh!t load of snow, so after i put the sav back together tomorrow i can play!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back