How's my Tune?-> Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javage

Alright guys, got a video.. . not the best hopefully I can get a better one soon.

My Savage Video

Let me know what you think, tips/ ideas/ anything.

Wasn't sure how-to, if allowed, to embed video.

Thanks guys! I've been a little afraid to Lean it out more b/c I'm not sure how these sound/perform at top potential.

Sounds good to me. Beautiful neighborhood too

Thanks again, heres another from yesterday. . . no tuning differences from the video first posted. I accidentally pulled off a single rotation front flip. . . ha, and a couple reverse wheelies near the end.
Video #2

Pope; G/F you can tell this isn't her favorite hobby I have. And thanks for the comment.

Thanks again, heres another from yesterday. . . no tuning differences from the video first posted. I accidentally pulled off a single rotation front flip. . . ha, and a couple reverse wheelies near the end.
Video #2

Pope; G/F you can tell this isn't her favorite hobby I have. And thanks for the comment.

lol

never saw a reverse wheelie in a savage

that engine sounds good

whats the gearing?

Ha, ya it pulls reverse wheelies just at easy as normal, but no wheelie bar up front so I gotta stay out of the throttle a little.

All stock gearing, pretty much only mods so far:

-Vemon Temp/Volt Failsafe
-HPI reverse
-HiTech Steering servo
-HPI Tuned Pipe
-Steering post bearings
-Wheelie Bar

Went to ToysRus/ Walmart/ etc to try to find a bike/skateboard ramp but all were $30+. . .

sounds good ... so does the truck lmao j/k love her voice though lol... and yes your tunes pretty good nice and crisp sounding ... and as it gets broken in more and more itll put out more power...nice vids..

ya i would have to agree with everyone, you have her dialed in perfect i would say, sounds good,lots of wheelies and still a trail of smoke.........

Thanks again guys, I might try to lean it out just a bit more as per PureNitro instructions.

And if you couldn't tell, we live down south, ha.

Just remember where your needles are because that is a very nice tune on that engine, it is doing everything a properly tuned engine should, good job.

Thanks PureNitro, you've been alot of help.

I'll go mark the needles with a sharpie right now.

Nice vids Javage, thanks for sharing!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back