How to tell when youve had enough! Menace pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy1822

Savage Owner
Some of you know the trouble I have had with my ####macher Menace. Well today I had enough and fixed it for good. I have to say that schumacher is the biggest POS Rc on the market. They make radio shack look like a quality RC. Every run, a broken part. not any more.I think I just bent the head on the Picco. Its salvageable :lol:
photo2.jpg

33.jpg

photo1.jpg

lol, i love these "i got more cash than brains threads"

do a savage next and make a comparison? :dunno:

+rep

wow grump, you did a good job on that i must say!!! lol nice to see you back for a bit..

Last edited by a moderator:
You missed a bit

You got to have a bad day to do that,you missed a bit turn it over and start again.lol!!

The engine survived. The wheels are Jato rears so I can use them. I don't know how I missed the engine. Only hit it once with a glancing blow bending the top fin only. I was just pounding didnt care what I hit.

I had just rebuilt this POS and when I went to charge it up, I dropped it. 2 broken A arms and a shaft that I just replaced. I then slammed it on the ground and started smashing.

I told you to do this to it months ago ... Thanks for sharing it !

Nice one Grumpy. Glad I never had that many problems with my fusion when I had it. Granted I did break stuff, but mainly cuz it was always hard to find traction with it. A BB motor in a 1/10th on-road car isn't that great of a combo.

Latest posts

Members online

Back