How to remove bulkhead assembly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkducky

I'm having my Flux cen diffs modded by Baddasz_Savage and he has requested the whole bulkhead assembly to be sent to him. I did a tear down but now I am stuck.

The only thing that's holding back the removal (as far as I can see) is the retainer pin that is secured to the chasis. Do I have to remove the whole TVP chasis in order to remove the bulkhead? thanks guys!

IMG_0560.jpg

figured it out! :). Just loosen the adjacent screws on the chasis and gently pry the chasis open. The bulkhead just slips out.

something doesnt look right with that bulkhead, think you put the shock tower on wrong lol...

It would be Baddasz_Savage, not sure whether he will do more. He is rather busy, mine is going to take 2 weeks. You can PM him.

ya in another post he said he's still willing to do them aslong as people realize he has to order the parts to do it and wait till there shipped then do the work so it may take a couple weeks, but from everything i've heard about them there well worth the wait...

it's def worth the wait. The diffs are the weakest link in the Flux. Friends I know have upgraded theirs made by BA Savage and they are holding up great.

Members online

Back