how to make tire wording white ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vios8820

those are sweet aren't they ?

i wonder why some tire wording is white ~ how they do that ? I'm planning to paint on it.. but what paint i shall used ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used tippex on my savvy gt tyres and it looks ok, flakes off a little but it looks kinda cool

Did some digging for you :

The versatile Nissen Feltip Paint Markers dispense a fast-drying, high-gloss enamel paint for permanent marking, lettering, coding and numbering of both interior and exterior surfaces. The markers are easy-to-use and convenient to carry in your pocket.

* Marks on almost anything: metal, plastic, printed circuit boards, glass, wood, paper, leather, textiles, etc.

* Writes on any surface: porous or non-porous; rough or smooth; wet, oily or dry.

* Marks are permanent; they won't chip, peel, fade, or rub-off. They withstand heat and weathering under adverse conditions.

* Unique precision valve accurately meters flow, so the right amount of paint passes through the tip.

* Available in 9 bright, high-gloss, lead-free colors.
White, Yellow, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Silver and Gold

* Standard markers are approximately 1/8" wide line. Also available in Fine-Line, approximately 0.75mm wide line

* Long-lasting replaceable fiber tips allow full use of the marker

Ebay listing for 2 with choice white /yellow
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nissen-Welding-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ae784782

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back