how to clean truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use denatured alcohol and an air compressor to do mine, lotta guys use simple green and water to do it, both methods work well, also a small brush to get into tight areas , an old toothbrush works well for this.....

I like to use two different solutions, both work equally the same. CowRC Moo-Cleaner or using a 50% solution of water and simple green in a spray bottle.

Just make sure you don't hose down the truck. Concentrated sprays to the correct area is best. As water resistant as your electronics and the electronics tray may be, they may still have issues if hit with a deluge of fluid.

These guys are really quick to give good advice and they are right. I like to start with an air compressor and blow gun. If you do this, watch out for your eyes. You should wear glasses for this. It will do a great job to start.

If you hose it off, be really careful not to get the radio box wet. I have ruined 2 receivers by being too clean!. Use denatured alcohol or Simple Green around the electronics, and wipe, not hose, it off. Most servos are not waterproof, so be careful around these as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back