How much to replace one way bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowrc

Does anybody know how much it costs to purchase a oneway for a savage x thanks

cool so how do i change that question under my name that says what is a glow plug i don't remember putting that there lol

cool so how do i change that question under my name that says what is a glow plug i don't remember putting that there lol

i think it depends on how many posts that you post since yo have very few it says that it changes every so often

Okay cool thanks man. Ill have to take apart my backplate and check it out is there anything i should now about before i take that apart?

you would probably have to either take the whole rear off or take the motor out other wise nothing internal or anything would be showing so you shouldnt be able to damage the motor

I have two extra OWB's 1 new in package 1 used 3 gallons with a pullstart if anyone wants one give me a pm.

i only gave 20.00 for mine but that is in chattanooga TN , if they start to slip you can take them out and then soak them in some alchohal for a few minutes that will help allot you may have to do that a few times then finally it will stop working that is just a fast fix for the races.

Members online

No members online now.
Back