How much could i get for my Black FLM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnotiq

I - AM - HYPNOTIQ
First... This is not a FOR SALE THREAD.

I am wondering what should i put my Black FLM Tvps on ebay for? Seeing that they are kinda rare and hard to come by. What do you guys think?

1- Black FLM TVPS LCG w/dogbone
1- FLM Skid Plate

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think?

i think it sounds like your parting out your nitro-savage. I say you start high, like around 75 bucks or so.

Seems peeps are having difficulty getting flm parts lately and i don't even know where you can get the black ones any more.

i think it sounds like your parting out your nitro-savage. I say you start high, like around 75 bucks or so.

Seems peeps are having difficulty getting flm parts lately and i don't even know where you can get the black ones any more.

actually had a conversation with Gina over at fastlane about these and she said it was something they used to do but people didnt even buy them so they stopped making them. So these sets i have a Anodized direct from FLM (fastlane)

actually had a conversation with Gina over at fastlane about these and she said it was something they used to do but people didnt even buy them so they stopped making them. So these sets i have a Anodized direct from FLM (fastlane)

WOW!!! That makes them priceless since they don't make anodized from FLM anymore.. I would have to agree with frddy start the bidding out around 60 or 70 bucks for them and set a reserve to...:rock1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back