How many of you have an E-Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickmind

Hi All,

I got an opportunity to buy an e-savage off someone. I was wondering how many of you nitro owners have bought a e-savage? I will like a savage for night time, or run in the house to make the wife mad. hehe

Thanks.

oh trust me, if I get one, the first thing to do would be to upgrade the electronics. Shoot, I converted my Nitro Hyper 7 to Brushless. With the latest brushless technology, motors like Neu and others, ESCs that or out or coming out, and LiPo bats. You are all going to see a lot more people going to electric models. 30 to 40 minute runs, no nitro clean up, and faster. Give me two, please. :)

Sorry for going of topic.

I got one that has been my side project. When I got it off ebay I took it apart and been fixing all the broken stuff and gave it a good cleaning and new lid. I like it, it is still brushed for now but in the future I am thinking about going brushless.

I got one that has been my side project. When I got it off ebay I took it apart and been fixing all the broken stuff and gave it a good cleaning and new lid. I like it, it is still brushed for now but in the future I am thinking about going brushless.

How much did you pay off ebay?

Thanks.

Ya, i got a guy at my gym the wants to sell his for $100. It was for his son, but it is to fast and big for him. I think he has broking it a couple times now. I may buy it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back