How many gallons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

How many gallons do u have threw your engine I own the surefire I have 4 (hard gallons threw it after the rebulid) still runs like new just wondering what kind of usage u guys get of of these engines thanks people:nutshot:

I know it depens on how hard and lean and allot of other things but I have heard of people getting like 15 gallons threw one (thats what they say anyway)

My savage with a mach.28 has about 1 gallon. But i sold my first car a while back it was a nitro sport with a pro.15. I kept the motor it has over 4 gal in it and still lots of compr. I'm gonna find something to put it on the first of the year but then it will probly just crap out on me.

my K4.6 has smoked 25 liter of tornado 25% and it is still running great.
1 gallon is about 4 liter so that would mean somewhere between 6 and 7 gallons.
I`m gonna rebuild it anyway because I want to P&P it and put a nova head on.

good luck with that !!!! Iam afaird of try it call me a puss!!! they don't sell gallons in holland

are you afraid of doing P&P?
I don`t think it`s such a big deal, I`m gonna buy an extra piston & sleeve for when I mess it up.
If I mess up the entire engine I got an excuse to buy me a os 30vg lol.
it`s gonna be my first nitro engine but I did it on moped engines dozens of times.

are you afraid of doing P&P?
I don`t think it`s such a big deal, I`m gonna buy an extra piston & sleeve for when I mess it up.
If I mess up the entire engine I got an excuse to buy me a os 30vg lol.
it`s gonna be my first nitro engine but I did it on moped engines dozens of times.
Yea the p&p thing I really don't have the right tools yet ambey 4 Xmas tho also really cant afford 2 screw it up mabey one day on my stock engine

Latest posts

Members online

Back