How fast is your ride??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

does anyone know how fast there truck is my buddy has a radar gun we tryed to clock both of out trucks but it didn't work that great

search google. There is a test that you do within a measured distance at full throttle. This test will give your precise speed.

if you're talkin about the Hot Wheels toy radar gun, you have to get pretty close to use it from what I hear...

i saw that advertised on tv..i was wondering how good they are

my trucks fast enuf to hurt like f*** when it smashes into my shins!lol

I clocked my cousins stock savage 25 at 25mph using a gun. That was many passes and getting an average.

what did your truck register on the gun?
The Highest it said was like 35 (thats it ) It is kinda a chep rada gun my buddy got from HOTWHEELES.. we were just messing around I had a cop radar me once too.. the truck wasn't running that good that day and If i remember it was only like 30 something with a 15/52 clutch Its dialed in now so its allot faster I also Have 17/47 spur/bell on it now its fast...............

if you're talkin about the Hot Wheels toy radar gun, you have to get pretty close to use it from what I hear...
Yea thats the one its hard to use We even tryed it on my car I hit like 55mph and the gun said only like 30 mph

Latest posts

Members online

Back