How do you bash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say that jumpin my sav over a shed landing and and driving away is what i like 2 do, doesnt always work out that way. also backflips are awesome and um pullin some wheelies along the way. yeah thats about it for me.

I know I am a little late, but ....

air, air, air, air, air, distance in the air, height in the air speed

Did I mention I like to get air?

IDK. It depends on what truck I am using.

I like to climb hills and run over bumps and watch the suspension work. I also like to hit jumps but usually do more of that at the demo's that we do. High Speed runs are always fun but only a couple passes.

When bashing, I just like to run my trucks.

I personally don't have any video, but there is some out there, just gotta find it. Anyway I have used this pic before but here is again :)

dsc02832.jpg

nice air did i mention i love to go 50 mph do the road then trying to not hit my neibours brand new car also muddin mduinn and did i mention mudiinn

Happiest out on the jumps,the bigger the better,till something breaks ,then fix it & break kit again :).I'm usually the one who does the 'I'm not sure about that one' kinda stuff.To quote Motorhead :

'I know I'm gonna lose,
that gamblings for fools,
but thats the way i like it baby,
i don't wanna live for ever'

Never did get the whole shelf queen thing either.Some of the money people spend on them,just to look bling,is crazy.Each to their own though :).

Sweet!! I was going to see if u wanted to buy a pretty fresh f4.6 but it looks like your pretty well taken care of. sucks on what happened to the old motor tho

Latest posts

Members online

Back