How do you bash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

What is everyone's favorite thing to do when out bashing? Some guys love high speed runs, some love seeing how high and far they can Jump, some love doing doghnuts.

What do you like most?

I personally like jumping and backflips, usually over some type of object.. car/pool/shed, whatever is feelin froggy :)

Jump higher and farther, Go faster and faster. Usually till it breaks. I like getting the landings right if I can, but doesnt always go my way.

high speed runs and tearing up the local park,and taking out anything that gets in the way, including, some sorry mutt, who's owner thinks it's cute while his dog chases after my truck, until his leash gets tangled around my bumper in 2nd gear and dragging scruffy 20 feet +. yelping! funs over for scruffy and the owner.lmao! bevis

High speed runs and jumps, we use a skateboard ramp that the kids in the neighborhood got from walmart.. Just drawing a crowd!!

high speed runs and tearing up the local park,and taking out anything that gets in the way, including, some sorry mutt, who's owner thinks it's cute while his dog chases after my truck, until his leash gets tangled around my bumper in 2nd gear and dragging scruffy 20 feet +. yelping! funs over for scruffy and the owner.lmao! bevis

HAHAHAHA....:lmao4:

I do a little bit of everything. Depends on where I go. One place has a paved street so I do high speed runs and wheelies there, but everywhere else I go is off road. Dirt, gravel, grass, small to medium jumps, and I do some high speed drifting around one smooth gravel road that has a long sharp turn in it. One place I just started going has a pretty good sized double that is fun. I guess my favorite is just tearin' **** up, as fast and aggressively as possible, throwin' rooster tails of whatever surface I happen to be on LOL.

I like driving with one hand, recording with the other, then accidentally crashing my truck into the side of our above ground pool.

My favorite thing is the big jumps that break just about every truck that tries it. Shuts those trx guys up fast too so that's a plus. Lol

i like to trouchorior the living crap out of the truck speed runs i have 20/47 right now so no wheelies :crying: but i have ice upp here and i love drifting i am getting to make drifting tires for summer

OHH how i love mudding cann't wait to try my fully locked diffs

20/47 holy crap, any idea what your top speed is? You running a 3-speed with high speed third?

no i am running a savage xss with only 2 speed i know i am killing myfriend with an axail .32 with 16/49 and high 3rd gear i am running an axail .28

Nice thread. I love jumping pick nic tables trying to pull tripple backflips but tears up shocks but fun. And off roading. I'm in the desert. Love going full speed tapping brakes as pull the steering hard then jam on the throtle pulling a full speed 360. Always fun.

I'm a sandpit guy, i never get tired blasting up 4 story high piles of sand with 3 feet high rooster tails coming off my savages paddles...yee, haw!

did i just say yee,haw? oh, lord

I bash with my pants on the ground and hat turned sideways! A small group of us get together and usually tear up a local park. Launching wfo off of hills, side by side racing around trash cans.

i got access to two huge gravel pits through some buddies so me and the friends usually go there after work, with some wobbly pops and see who can break there truck first. its always fun as the night goes on, you seem to get a little braver. lol. do lots of park running with my other friend since he seems scared to break his truck. its fun and all but i like air.

Latest posts

Members online

Back