houston bash this week!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twitch101

lets get one organized I'm new to the hobby and lookin for people in the same hobby to bash with. i don't know of any good bash areas in houston ,but wherever a crowd can meet I'm sure to meet up. any day this week would be fine for at anytime, as for other peoples schedules lets try and find a time that can work for yall too.

PMs welcome, also help organizing a couple people is welcome too. ill be traveling from pearland (south of houston)

lol the best bash spot in town we got banned from, lost creek park in sugarland, they outlawed RC cars there.... then there was a sweet spot out in Katy off mason road... got banned there too.....

i haven't gotten kicked out of anywhere yet but i know it will happen one day cause i push my limits ha

We should try that Mason Rd place again when that church is NOT having a garbage sale.

+1... I'm not even from Texas, and I got banned from the one off Mason Road!

Matt no offense but if someone doesnt know you, you are a scary looking dude...... i like it lol

We should try that Mason Rd place again when that church is NOT having a garbage sale.

get your dad to talk to them whip, ill donate money if i can bash there....

get your dad to talk to them whip, ill donate money if i can bash there....

That would be a strange request, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. I can at least find out if that church actually owns the property.

no way!!! mason rd was the best bashing spot i have ever been to. sunk did you at least offer them some stickers? :) i have faith in you, you'll find something new

is it really that hard to find a bashing spot in Houston ??? have u guys tried memorial park ?? if i remember correctly there is a there is a off road bike trail that would be a nice area for bashing.

We are all for finding great spots to bash, but I can assure that Memorial Park is probably the first place that we'd be run off of.... and very quickly.

How do they run you off of the places in turkey they aether call the cops or try to pick a fight. I usually have allot of spectators so they usually back me up...
Also the garden of Grady Middle School might also be a good spot for bashing i don't think any one would mind u bashing there

Last edited by a moderator:
How do they run you off of the places in turkey they aether call the cops or try to pick a fight. I usually have allot of spectators so they usually back me up...
Also the garden of Grady Middle School might also be a good spot for bashing i don't think any one would mind u bashing there

It's usually for the noise pollution. Electrics would be fine I am sure.

I am not familiar with that school. Address?

Cool.

We just need for someone to buy some land right outside of Houston (cheap) so we can setup some tracks and have a good place to bash without getting run off.

Anyone? :)

Pitching in for a land purchase? That might get a little complicated. Especially when the value of the land quadruples in years to come. :)

Pitching in for setting it up, sure. :)

SunkenMetal and I gave up on finding a place and just go to Mike's and run our shortcourse trucks on their track.

But I will look into that school when I am in that part of Houston.

maybe you guys can set up a non profit club and do the purchase thrugh that so its not one persons land its the clubs. I flied airplanes in Houston and they had a field that the city gave them maybe you and a few more ppl can get together to make a proposal to the city council.

Pitching in for a land purchase? That might get a little complicated. Especially when the value of the land quadruples in years to come. :)

Pitching in for setting it up, sure. :)

SunkenMetal and I gave up on finding a place and just go to Mike's and run our shortcourse trucks on their track.

But I will look into that school when I am in that part of Houston.

C.O.,
They are building a track down south. It's located in Alvin (off of FM517). I last read on another board they hope to be completed in November. It's going to be a nice track. http://www.vertigoraceway.com/
Jon.

Thanks Jon, I am on their mailing list, but have not heard from them in a while. Any new news that you know of?

"Build it and they will come."

Latest posts

Members online

Back