Hotbodies LSP finished....for now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpinitromt

i bought a new hotbodies lightning stadium pro, and i tore it apart that night, added some goodies, did some tuning, and some polishing, came out nice, theres some more things I'm gonna do, but for now i just want to drive the crap out of it

Those bumpers look very Savage-esque. It looks really nice with the carbon fiber on there.

i ran it for a few minutes in the yard yesterday, and its a animal, just needs a little fine tuning, i was thinking of putting my axial .32 in it :)

Jcam, hows that hellfire run? i almost got one of those instead, but couldnt pass up the deal i got on the LSP
what weight diff oil you run? frt ctr rr

I'm running 10k cen, 5k front, and 1k rear in my hellfire. May try 3k in rear next week. So far I like the current setup, no ballonning yet. Just my 2 cents.
Jay

thank you, savagewarrior, ill try that, i mostly just bash with the occasional trip to the track, i don't know what the stock weight is, so i want to change it, do you use those weights for bashing or racing?

Sorry I didn't answer yet, the wifey took the laptop outa town....the fr is 7k, the ctr is 15k, and the rear is 5k....runs really good for bashing and the ocasional track trip...my track is not very tight so it works deciantly.

Got the hellfire ss on sale at tower hobbies last year during their clearence....$240.00 (no motor) shipped to my door...kinda no brainer to buy it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
decided to use the hpi ribbed pipe i was saving for my rebuild and use it on my lsp, ive never heard a ribbed pipe, but heard they were cool, and after running it tonight, i know why people like them, they sound awesome, now i have to get another one for my savage, because I'm not going to want to take it off my lightning! lol

rib pipes are no good for savages or truggies lol no performance just noise

they still sound cool, i have a fantom pipe for performance, seems to work good, better than the stock pipe anyways

i love the way they look too, thats why i bought it, i got it for $15 on ebay
they look like 2stroke dirtbike works pipes

got the LSP in the local sand pit this weekend, does really good climbing the 40 foot sand pile they have there, i never get sick of driving on that pile, been doing it for years, anyways, I'm really getting into these truggys, didnt really care for them at first, but i run my ride height high and the things a riot

silly happy faces

Members online

Back