Hot Bodies Polished Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoudTaco

Has anyone ever used this pipe Click Here I just want a good overall pipe for a currently stock 25 but I'll probably be going to a Picco .28 or a axial .32 and want something that will also work well with one of those. I would love the BUKU but can't Justify $100 for a pipe.

If your going to upgrade to the picco or LRP, then get the Ofna 086. It will set you back about $50. Not sure about Axials.
A JP3 is one of those will work on anything pipes. Another good choise. Its around $70

a guy i work with runs that pipe on this mill HPI .25 and it seems to hook up pretty well despite that huge & long stinger on it.

i have a THS Hard Ano ($80) and a Dynamite 086 ($40 on e.bay) & my F loves both of them. The experienced modders here recommend the 086 (dynamite & OFNA like Grumpy mentioned) for the picco so it may be a good pipe for you.

Should I do the Picco with the Tubo Plug or the one with the regular plug and pullstart? Also what parts do I need to make it work with the rotostart?

i have an hot bodies pipe on my f mill it looks just like that except without the llong stinger and it hooks up great.

The stinger is what really caught my eye! I love the sidepipe look of it. But I ended up ordering a Dynamite/Ofna 086

Latest posts

Members online

Back