hot bodies d8t 4 sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck

so u can't tune sorry
For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

so i have a hb d8t and i bought it to go racing with my buddys at the track and well it did not work out so well the track went electric just after i bought a brand new mill not done breakin only idled 1 tank so need cash to fund anthor project so it can come how ever u want it
1 rtr with traxxas radio losi 454 bump start mill hit 645 and hpi stock throttle savvy servo a few spares $450 obo
2 roller $200 obo
prices are shipped
bump box $50
also sportwerks .26 extra 75 only idled 1 tank
i am paypal ready [email protected]

I thought we had arranged a deal to trade my onroad for that losi 454? How are you also offering the same motor with your d8t? My apologies if you own 2 of that mill

yes i own a spin start version as well yeah it screwed my dad upp when i said i need to ship this more out i had one in my coat and one in my truck he was like wtf i is soo funny to play with his mind yeah i have 2 of the same mill

Members online

No members online now.
Back