Hop needs a new avatar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

Post what his avatar should be.

You like ?
aim_175.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a killer avatar - Dragin has a killer Avatar Jester has a killer one as well. Guess I'll have to ban them both for my avatar apparently sucks....

Bribe is: New cooling head from Nova

Hop what are your interests .. what type of music do you listen too .. tell us more about you ..

Hop what are your interests .. what type of music do you listen too .. tell us more about you ..

Pineapple and Jester have a few really cool ones.

Music - Old 80's rock. Like Eastern and Western philosophy. Study and live by it every moment of my life. I love the old hot rods and New fast cars. I like doing things different , not what everyone is else is doing, Unique. Take RC build for example, never being conservative always on the edge.

Pineapples - 1st 3 oh and 5 and last one
Jester - 2 and 3

Thought how could you incorporate the saying of - The Power of One into an avatar or the shear opposite of that would be what the guys have above.

Pine's 1st one looks like Slipknot.
Dave post that link. Its the same place I found mine. over 40pgs of avatars. I'm sure youll find one. I was using the wifes laptop and now I don't know where I went. I think Hop will like that crusader or knight on pg3. I almost went with that.

]-[0pa]0ng;64363 said:
the shear opposite of that would be what the guys have above.

Yeah...I didn't think any of those would be what you had in mind...I went a lil crazy on photobucket late one night and found a ton of them...I'll never get the chance to use them all, so I thought I'd share them in here...

actually, I'm surprised Moto hasn't offered anything up, since he's pretty good at that sorta thing...

This PWNS all others!!! I mean does it get any better than The Fonz?!?!?!

thefonzcw2.jpg

I will see what I can do about whipping something up. My truck came back from the World Finals in one piece so I might be able to scrape together some time since I have no repairs to make :Xfingers:

Most of the kids today don't know who the Fonz was. My neighbors kid asked me who Bevis and Butthead were. Hes 10. That and his 20 yr. old cousins calling me Mr. all the time have me feeling really old.

Hop dint pick one yet. Whats he waiting on? This thread is getting as old as the Fonz and still the same avatar lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Back