Hop, I've been meaning to ask...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k0m0d067

who makes those body mounts on the site's spoke's-truck? the one up there ---^ I believe that's your truck anyway...the one enveloped in the cloud of dust...saw those in a picture once, and was intrigued...

Thanks Komo - HCR is the one who makes those. CHR does not make those mount for the Savage anymore, I just looked. Nova Racing started making these for the Savage. It seems you can still buy the delrin clips just not the mounts. For looks there great even on the track they hold up for bashing and flipping all over the place forget it. Plastic HPI cheap and last longer.

http://www.novarcproducts.com/savagebodymounts.html

ok...I was mistaken then...the ones I'm looking for have a built in "clip" but it's not really a clip...it's more of a "T" device where the top of the "T" goes up straight, 'til the body is fitted, then it slides down to form the top of the "T" (almost like a cuff-link)...dunno if I'm describing that very well, but if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, and knows who made those, and whether they're still available, post up...

DSC_3620_edited-1.jpg

That's it. HCR aka Hadrcore racing. They still make the clips just not the body post setup. Bama I think has a set, not sure if he's ellign them but ya could ask. I knwo Nitro has them for a fact another member but again I'm not sure if he's selling them.

nah...don't wanna try talkin someone outta theirs...thanks for the info though...I'll just stick to the plastice for now then...

Latest posts

Members online

Back