Hill Country Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic ....
wearing shorts in december pfffttt

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Finally someone caught the Savy flying over my head. Usually the camera man is slacking or I break it practicing for the big jump. You rock Hop!

P.S. Do I look that goofy in person? LOL!

Cough cough :p :)

Well I just ordered replacement parts for the 2 trucks...robinson racing 47 steel spur, rr 46/16 spur combo, lst2 shock repair kit x3, new custom battery I wanna try...4000mah ELITE 4000 sub c cells (6v), configured in the nun-chuck style. I'm gonna be ready for Houston!......Sure as heck don't want to hear "ummmm...Houston we have a PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!"

I thought I took this video and bragged to Sunk aboout how good of a video I took even thought I FORGOT to film HIS savage, but Sunk said he took this one :duh: blah :duh:

there is the possibility that you did take the vid & sunk is just messing with ya Twinkle... he's got everyone thinking i have a 5b ss (even have gotten a few really nice pms from other members about my new baja)..:duh:

]-[0pa]0ng;92551 said:

Great pic right there! Getting some massive air off of those ramps!

[IMG]https://www.hpisavageforum.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC_1154_edited-1.jpg

there is the possibility that you did take the vid & sunk is just messing with ya Twinkle... he's got everyone thinking i have a 5b ss (even have gotten a few really nice pms from other members about my new baja)..:duh:

Well, I think he probably did take the vid... because I don't remember taking it :D :duh: When I was watching it, it was as if I was seeing it for the first time! :duh::resp:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back