hi speed 3 speed with new axial .32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrawlinClodKiller

I actually have a couple questions. I just installed a brand new axial .32. I am wondering what plugs to run. I will be using wildcat 30% nitro 23% oil fuel. The second question is I got a 3 speed and the high 3rd gear. I stalled it just fine, but am wondering about the shift adjustment with this combo. I read the manual and what not. When everyone says go 2 turns and what not what exactly do you mean. Do I go turns in from stock position, or so you bottom it out and back out that many turns. Very confusing and I just want to get the shift points ballparked with this motor before I run it. Thanks for any help. Oh yeah I did search and read alot on this just could not find what I was really looking for. Thanks

Not sure where to start the tranny settings at. I think you will spend some time getting the shift points right, but once set you are good to go. I am not familiar with Wildcat fuel, but 23% oil sounds like a lot to me. good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that heli fuel? seems like alot of oil, you may run into issues with tuning and a slipping one way bearing. Just curious.

Hmm, I thought it was car fuel, but now that you mention it it may be aircraft fuel. I haven't bought it yet so it's all good. My lhs doesn't carry fuel for nothin. They carry their own brand which I will not use, traxxas stuff which I don't want to use and somtimes others. I use to get odonnels there, but they won't carry it anymore.

I looked it up. It is heli fuel. It just didn't say that on the bottle. I will have to see what other crap the lhs has. Probably end up using their Patriot r/c fuel garbage they sell. I don't trust it, but I have no other choice.

Members online

Back