here is my Project i no its not a savage but u need to see it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pete3091

hi guys,

i was off today cuz of the rain so i was bored so i looked at my shelf i found a hpi mt i got last summer. i was goin to make it brushless but like i said i was bored got a os 30vg that i was sellin and put it in the little truck. crazy u say YA! well right now it has a 1 speed i hope to have this done by the end of the week like that i can go to nj bmx park to bash it and take my baja and to meet some of u savage forum guys. if i finish it and i ran it i will try to take videos of it. i will post more pics when i finish it.

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0181.jpg

2011-11-01_16-54-32_174.jpg

let me know what u think

thanks guys. well I'm waitin on my brakes as soon as i get it i can finish it then ill found out if its goin to make it or brake. lol

know u no something is goin to brake i think the diff r I'm ready for that.

when r u bashing it?want to come check it out maybe bring my savy if i get the throttle linkages done

hi guys i finish the truck today the only thing i need is to tune it. I'm not good with the tuning. I'm going to take it to the shop for the tune. he is some pics

IMAG0197.jpg
IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg
IMAG0203.jpg

nice build , would really like to see that OS 30 in action , brakes do come in handy when you fly your MTs

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back