help wheels locked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAFF113

done big jump rolled bout ten times went to pull off and nothing , all wheels r locked when i tryed to move it ,but seperately when i move front or rear they move, any suggestions i thought might be the gears i dunno:confused:

will the truck at least roll backwards? Open up the tranny and look at the gear mesh(the jump could have jammed it up), also look at the tranny set screw.

sorted prob my dual disk brakes had some how bent abit and locked , my spur went last week and it only trimmed abit of the mesh so i moved the engine closer not thinkin about it rubbin on my brakes, suppose u learn from your mistakes.

i have had that happen before, mine didnt bend, i was using the 47/15 combo and i couldnt figure out why it took a second for it to get going, i think that they didnt think of that when they designed it, they should have moved the brake disk over to the left side of the truck about 1/16th of an inch, i also know that the setscrew on the shifter will back out and it will completley lock your tranny up, this happened to mine and i couldn't roll it anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
yea your right movin the brake over would help, il sort it out soon as i get me engine back from lhs carnt get the carb to tighten screwed stiff and still moves from side to side

Latest posts

Members online

Back