Help Diagnose my ESC problem. Flashing yellow light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J1A1H

Hi everyone,

Many of my parts are arriving, including my new ace servo...

Anyway, i wanted to just test it today although the truck is still in bits.

I reconnected my motor to my ESC, connected my ESC to the GHZ receiver and the new ace to the GHZ receiver too.

Connected the batteries and turned it on.......

FLASHING YELLOW LIGHT....

I know that has to be a problem with the controller...
But what exactly? Do i have to recalibrate anything considering i unplugged all the wires???
I played with my ESC using the castle creations USB... Would that have anything to do with it?

What did you find was the problem when experiencing the yellow light...?

THANKS

Yea thanks for that... but i know my there is something wrong with the controller...
But what is wrong with it? It was working before i took the truck apart...

I just want to know what others had to do. Does it need to be re calibrated with the new servo? or something else?

on your esc and rx make sure u got it plugged in right or else it will flash also
slot 1 on the rx is my servo then slot 2 is the esc plugged in so u may wanna check it out

on your esc and rx make sure u got it plugged in right or else it will flash also
slot 1 on the rx is my servo then slot 2 is the esc plugged in so u may wanna check it out

yeah true dat.. pos to pos and such.. :peace:

Thanks for the help, i re checked my RX and my servo was in the first slot and esc in the second.

There are 4 slots (from left to right)- ST (servo slot), TH (ESC slot), AUX & BAT.

It still continues to flash yellow...
I even tried the old servo and no change...

Do you think the motor to esc cables could be wrong? would that have an effect?

can u get a picture of how u have it hooked up and if u can then one of us could help a little more also here is a picture of mine esc is in number 2 servo is in 1
ljsrx.jpg

whay i got the ESC and the motor to work... Must have been a loose connection from the motor to the ESC...

Anyway thats working now like usual BUT now the steering wont servo wont turn... Do you tihnk it would need re calibration? or something? or have i not set something on my transmitter?
One thing I'm not so great with is setting up my transmitter.
This is what i have:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=33069

This is so frustrating, i always remembered that when plugging in a new servo, it would would immediately. correct me if I'm wrong?

Here is a pic of the receiver:

R3RX.jpg

On the far left (ST) is where the servo goes) and TH is for the ESC.

My motor is working now but the servo is still not working??? Am i doing something wrong or is there something that needs to be programmed???

no, i took a few but i cant find the usb cable for the camera.

Its set up fine, its just as if the servo isnt being recognised?

Yea thanks for that... but i know my there is something wrong with the controller...
But what is wrong with it? It was working before i took the truck apart...

I just want to know what others had to do. Does it need to be re calibrated with the new servo? or something else?

a flashing yellow light means the plug that comes out of the esc and goes to the receavier is in backwards pull it out of the receavier and turn the plug around

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back