Hellraiser1981's Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellraiser1981

Hi all I thought I'd post a few pic's of my main savage which I bash at the weekends, I've got a few more savage's which are in the shed & in bits but I post pic's of them at the weekend.
Also I'm building a high speed savage (just for kicks) which I'll do a build log if you like??
I'm hoping to get 80mph but we'll see.

Any way here's the pic's

S8003222.jpg

S8003219.jpg

S8003223.jpg

S8003229.jpg

S8003232.jpg

S8003233.jpg

S8003235.jpg

Thanks for looking Pat

Sweet lookin Flux!!! Oh yeah we would like to see the build of the high speed savy..

I wish I had a vid to post, lol a few weekends back myself & mate went to our Local skate park which was great fun, doing big air landing spot on until I got a bit big for my boots hit the half pipe flat out, landed on all four but the shocks gave up & popped!
I'm on my 3rd set now this month lol
I'll be sure to post a vid after the weekend
Cheers Pat

awesome flux my man, thats the 5b tire upgrade conversion right?

Spot on, 24mm hpi hubs then I got the 5b wheels with the dirt buster tires.
But the dirt busters didn't last long so I went with the badlands, which are doing much better.
I've got to say that i haven't had any problems with this setup!

Thanks Pat

I'm looking forward to a video when you get around to it.

i got a flux also but with the standard size tires & rims. i love the truck. Mr. Snuggles also runs the same baja tire set up as yours on the flux and i love the look of it so I'm interested to see it perform.

sweet paint job also, I'm digging the colors. :cheers:

Your flux is awesome!

i bet you hear this comment from a lot of nitro owners as your flux passes them and makes them :(.......

VVV

:cry::cry::cry:

Lol cheers

I'm looking forward to a video when you get around to it.

i got a flux also but with the standard size tires & rims. i love the truck. Mr. Snuggles also runs the same baja tire set up as yours on the flux and i love the look of it so I'm interested to see it perform.

sweet paint job also, I'm digging the colors. :cheers:

Thanks a lot, I really love the way it performs, I changed over to the HD gears in the tranny but thats the norm anyway apart from that no down time with the wheel setup, plus it will pop wheelies as & when on 4s

if you get the chance can you shoot a pic of the flux next to another savage with standard MT tires, id like to see the comparison.

thanks again
freddy.

I'm curious too about the wheel conversion.. What's involved with it?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Back