WTB Hellfire SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpm160

Any one know of a hellfire ss roller for sale? Please let me know if there's anything out there . Thanks , Rick .

I have a hellfire now , paid 250. complete with 2 radio systems , spare parts , all his tools , 3 glow ign . and chargers and alum . radio case . What's a good price on a roller?

250 is not bad, I got the same type of deal including the bump box. Not sure what a good price on a roller is tho...150ish maybe :dunno:

My HF is an SS. I really am not sure what a roller would be worth whether it was an SS or RTR. I think it would depend on the condition and how bad they were beat.

Here is an example, IMO, of an overpriced Hellfire. Has cen shocks and to me it looks boogered up...
http://cgi.ebay.com/HPI-Hellfire-/3...pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item4aa123d012

I just guessed at a roller price based on what I paid for mine and what you paid for yours and the stuff we got with the deal.

I may have some in my photobucket. I cant get to photobucket at work so i will look when I get home. If not I can take pictures of whatever you need me to.

Allan , if you have pictures of the whole thing , or close-ups of engine mount and chassis , shocks and towers and steering linkage would be good . Thanks , Rick.

The ss roller kit was 200 new b4 it got discontinued. SS parts themselves are through the roof ! I got a roller that was sold to me as a "SS" it was a rtr...(200) Cost me 600 to make it a SS! 400 in small parts... Its now worthless lol. I choose to strip mine for cross over parts. Now the rest sits with 2 runs on it ... Cant afford to sell it for what I paid to get it all.

Here are some pics of my HF. I posted a pic of the LSP ring and pinions currently installed. Currently there are screws missing because I have not finished putting it back together after a complete tear down. Excuse the stupid cat hair also LOL

DSC02666.JPG

DSC02665.JPG

DSC02664.JPG

DSC02663.JPG

DSC02662.JPG

DSC02661.JPG
<--- I know banky loves RTV!!

DSC02660.JPG

DSC02667.JPG

DSC02669.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
hellfire

Allan, what ring and pinion is that? I forgot to mention i am running an ERCM picco 28 with end bleed pipe #026 , have you ever seen a hellfire do a 150 ft. wheelstand? Would you ship to Canada ? My shop is 10 min. from Kvnett"s house in oakville ontario . Thanks , Rick .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back