WTB Hellfire Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judicator

As title states. All i want it the basic truggy: no tires, motor, tank, electronics, body. Looking for it cheap let me know if you have one thanks!

prob cheaper than you're willing. I was hoping for a barebones around 75-85ish. It's for a project I'm working on ,so for and SS i suppose i could go higher =P. How bout you PM me with a price you would be happy with shipped and i'll take a look and get back to you?

YGPM. I was gifted 75% of a roller that I will never get together I will gift it to you so long as when you are done with it you pay it forward somehow too.

YGPM. I was gifted 75% of a roller that I will never get together I will gift it to you so long as when you are done with it you pay it forward somehow too.

no worries there, at bashes ive seen ray spend more of his time and parts helping/fixing other guys cars to get them going.

cheers to you alex for helping a brother out.

ps.

it also comes with a baracuda lid (bought without the stickers from n/l justin)

and do you want to trade your xtra kill switch for these mounted tires?
theyre in great shape
IMAG0542.jpg

if not, let me know your cash price and i'll sell these.

might have some other odds and ends to throw in too but i gotta look. ps. i still got your rotostart 2 (freebie).

Fred might be interested in those wheels and tires for the right price. What do they go to?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back