WTB hellfire or d8t shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleSix

U run nitro? I'm sorry.
Looking for a full set of hellfire or 4 d8t rear shocks. Let me know if anybody has any. Thanks.

Thanks frddy. So, 108.75 for shocks, 75+ shipping for prc lcg towers. Plus I will still need standoffs, springs and body mounts? = a little more than I was expecting. I'm still planning to do it, but may have to wait untill I'm working again.:(

nice find.

keep hunting on the bay and see if you can score. i'll continue to keep an eye out.

i used the red springs (stiffest) on account of the weight of the truck. got them at amain.

i got the stand offs either at amain or ebay.

Yea, think ill just go with rcspeedzone. Hopefully theyll have the springs, standoffs, and body mounts also. Gotta hit the 100 mark for free shipping lol.

Looking at the d8t shocks, the springs come in 60mm, 68mm, and 77mm. All for the d8t. Hopefully Ill hear back from prc about the towers. Not gonna pull the trigger on anything till I do.

Looking at the d8t shocks, the springs come in 60mm, 68mm, and 77mm. All for the d8t. Hopefully Ill hear back from prc about the towers. Not gonna pull the trigger on anything till I do.

remember that you want four of the rear d8t shocks, the fronts are too short and wont work. i wanna say that the rears take the 77mm.

Yes, I will be buying 4 rears. Just needed to know which springs. And they are 76mm. But cant find those in the red, only the 68mm. Just seems to be a big difference in size. Wanted to check first. haven't looked around too much, mainly at rcspeedzone. Trying to get the total up to 100, without going to far over lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Back