hb d8 with mamba monster LiPo suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fouteros

hello,

i have a hb d8 and i am thinking to convert it into an electric
i want to do the because nitro fuel is so expensive here in Greece
its 50 euros for the byron 25% (before one week) which means about 71 usd for one gallon and you all know that a gallon tends to go quickly.
so i am thinking the conversion and only the mamba monster system so i can use it in my currently nitro savage as well
my question is that i don't know what batteries to use with the mamba monster
i think that i am going to buy only 3s to power my buggy (and hopefully my savage if i buy the flux chassis etc.)
i want some cheap batteries but without destroing my system i will only buy from e-bay
so any suggestions will be welcomed
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
well its not ebay, but SMC is good place to go if you want top quality products and great customer service i've heard atleast i think they deal with those batteries anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
ya thats really expensive.. think i would be thinking electric myself at those prices.. wow thats harsh....

Ok, now we're getting somewhere.

I'm gonna recommend that you check out this thread & talk to Chris because he has a r/c very similar to yours https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11732

are you running castle's mmm 2200kv? i know that is what chris runs. he can recommend a good size battery for you too look for.

As far as "cheap" lipos? Just be very carefull man, if they're cheap, there is usually a reason that they are cheap :peace:

ya thats really expensive.. think i would be thinking electric myself at those prices.. wow thats harsh....

reallyyyyyyyyyy harsh
i love nitro

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back