Hawaiian snow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG DADDY 808

Hey Bro's,As some of you know,i'm from Hawaii,and i know, the last thing you guys wanna see,is MORE SNOW!:cussing: heres some pics of what me and the family were up to yesterday.

Locked the hubs and started a 15,000 + foot climb
DSCN4501.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN4504.jpg
[/IMG]

almost hitting the top of Mauna Kea, a dormant volcano,its now used for astronomers for checking out the stars or whatever.we're now way above the clouds.
DSCN4536.jpg
[/IMG]

Made it!,this is the view from the top,Sick!
DSCN4523.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN4535.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN4538.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN4540.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN4515.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN4529.jpg
[/IMG]

could'nt head down till we loaded the truck with some snow.
DSCN4550.jpg
[/IMG]
me and my elf loading snow lol
DSCN4548.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN4548.jpg
[/IMG]

all loaded up,headed back home.
DSCN4566.jpg
[/IMG]

finally made it back home,this is my twin boys unloading the truck.
DSCN4576.jpg
[/IMG]

my son T.J.and his "Holiday Atire" and what we did with whatever snow that did'nt melt. he's the one that i'm building the other savy for,T.J. thanks all the forum brothers for their help on his build.THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE! thank you
DSCN4579.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN4585.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking bro's, Aloha & Happy New Year! Terrance

Wow, That view is outstanding! I heard 49 outa 50 states had snow and I thought HI didn't have snow! I was wrong FL was the state without! That is great to know this addiction runs through all of us! Cool snowman guys!

Even the Islands love a lil snow sometimes huh bro?
Thats right Aaro,just a little bit,born and raised in the islands,not too fond of the cold,but nice to be able to play in the snow and an hour later be bodysurfing.:rock1:

oh right, nice pics bro, I've been to da top only once when I was small, for about 10yrs a bunch of us from our archery club used to rent the girl scout cabins every Thanksgiving, we used to go bird hunting up there, my favorite was hunting chukar. Mahalo for da pics

Aloha,
ulua

Amazing, been there done that. Only place you can ski for a while and drive an hour and surf all in the same day. Send me a dole pineapple whip!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back