Has anyone used these on their savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

I ran on theses I've never seen anything like before for trucks! Has anyone tried theses ? And if u have are they worth it?

Attachments

• T6709PURPLE.jpg
    T6709PURPLE.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 4
For the cost of a full set of those ($500 +) one could buy a bunch of parts for their truck, they do look cool I have never seen them used by anyone on a savage though...

For the cost of a full set of those ($500 +) one could buy a bunch of parts for their truck, they do look cool I have never seen them used by anyone on a savage though...
Ow that much money for a set wow they look cool n there different for sure but 500 bucks buy u a lot more than that! Where can u sourse theses I don't even know what there called! Thanks jam

I know a guy who work at my LHS who has a tmaxx with those on. it's awesome in the snow, but it's not worth it imo. they sold a tmaxx at my LHS that had a set of those on, it was listed at 1200$( the tmaxx is 500$). the truck was brand new, no mods except the tracks. too much for me. but they do look like fun.

Uh
I know a guy who work at my LHS who has a tmaxx with those on. it's awesome in the snow, but it's not worth it imo. they sold a tmaxx at my LHS that had a set of those on, it was listed at 1200$( the tmaxx is 500$). the truck was brand new, no mods except the tracks. too much for me. but they do look like fun.
They are expensive for sure!! I saw a couple you tubes on them n they really look fun n like they really would get around in the snow but I just can't seeing myself for kinking that much loot over!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back