Happy Valentines Day :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinkle00star

This is a friendly reminder so you guys don't get in trouble :p :) ... Valentines Day is exactly a week away, you guys better get something for your sweetie this weekend! :duh::slapped::resp:

This one is also my 10 year anniversary. I am thinking of getting her a Baja 5T. haha.

This one is also my 10 year anniversary. I am thinking of getting her a Baja 5T. haha.

You got married on Valentines day? New exhaust for Dreadnaught himself is fine, BaJa 5T for your wife might not be too good :p :) :duh: :slapped:

i don't have a swettie either =/ o well that means the rest od you ole folks better spoil yours with roses and chocolates and a nice dinner ahahhaahahah

yes thanks twinkle for the reminder but i don't think i would survive if i forgot so its already taken care of shhhh lol

4 days to what? It's not my B-Day still a few weeks off till the bash, scratching my head out of ideas

]-[0pa]0ng;100590 said:
4 days to what? It's not my B-Day still a few weeks off till the bash, scratching my head out of ideas

yeah yeah yeah, very funny :p you know what day it is. A day you wear something pink or red. well, I mean if you are a girl... No guys should ever wear pink! :p :)

Valentines day? lol
....is a day where a man goes out and gets a card, a dozen roses for his girlfriend or wife because....

HE DOESNT WANT TO HEAR HER B'ING CUZ YOU DIDNT!

or...you buy a box of chocolates to hear her tell you your an A-Hole cuz she's on a diet or something!

bwhahaha!!
V-day is to make the chains richer.

rant over.

My V-Day to my family is that I'm going to fire up the Smoker and cook all day on Sunday. Not into cards or runnin around town. Like to stay at home relax invite and enjoy the company. With that in mind

Everyone have a Great Weekend!

happy v-day. I'm not happy about it, tis going to leave me with empty pockets. owell it will be worth it.

oh i forgot bank will u be my valentine? my girl might get a little upset but she will understand :D :Xfingers::Xfingers::Xfingers::Xfingers:

Happy Valentines Day! Me and my girl are broke so we just decided to not get anything for each other. Well there is one thing she is giving me a subscription to Radio Control Car Action lol.

We went shopping :) But we didn't really buy a lot of anything... well, except for the MAC lipglosses I bought last night :D ... Now I am vaccuming and cleaning :p :) Happy Valentines Day :)

Members online

Back