Happy Thanksgiving HPISF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad67bird

gonna enjoy it this year....I'm thankful for having a beautiful wife,2 great girls,a stable job and a roof over my head. I'm also thankful for belonging to Bannedrc and HPISF and having the opportunity to meet a bunch of great guys that i consider my brothers.stay safe for the holiday.:resp:

MMMMMMMMMMM fried turkey!

Awsome to have ya and I'm thankfull for this place and the friends that it has created and will create in the future!

gonna enjoy it this year....I'm thankful for having a beautiful wife,2 great girls,a stable job and a roof over my head. I'm also thankful for belonging to Bannedrc and HPISF and having the opportunity to meet a bunch of great guys that i consider my brothers.stay safe for the holiday.:resp:

Thanks for the holliday wishes, God Bless Texas

Thanks Bird

And Happy Thanks Giving to everyone here

as Bird said, Its great to have such a great group of guys.
this has been the secret to our sucess
GREAT MEMBERS

Thanks Tony, and happy thanksgiving to everyone!! I would never have thought I would talk to and meet the great people of this forum and the hobby as a whole. I feel privlidged to be a part of it. Please do not forget those who are serving overseas who are not fortunate enough to spend the holidays with their familes. :resp: to everyone

well its not thanksgiving for me BOO HOO but to all my american friends here HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

P.S.... AND YES TO ALL OVERSEAS WHO CANT BE WITH THERE FAMILIES MY HEART AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU.. AND MY FAMILY HERE IN CANADA HOPES YOU SEE YOUR WAY HOME WELL, AND SOON.... TAKE CARE.....

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF MY AMERICAN FREINDS!!!! Scotty STELLER R/C!!!! EAT UP BOYS!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone , I'm thankful for a healthy family , good job & my son being here before deployment to afganistan on Dec 1st , i wish all the troops a safe holiday & a speedy return.
Joe.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FELLAS. Have a great day and try to sneak in some run time.
Amen Allan, special thanks to all our military all over the world for making it possible for us to do all that we do. :resp: :resp: :resp::resp: :resp: :resp: :resp:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back