half tank lean fix??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagebasher*nz

Hi guys
I'm having the half tank lean problem at the moment and in NZ we don't seem to ge the parts and gear like everyone else(we maybe a day ahead of the rest of the world but boy are we behind lol) anyways looking threw our online trade me similar to ebay i came across a filter system that acts as a pressure chamber aswell as a cooler goes between the exhauast and tank now I'm hoping this may fix the half tank problem???
what do you guys think?

heres a picture and the write up on it

3racing has released a 1/8 and 1/10 aluminum air pressure chamber cooler. It is made from high quality aluminum with attractive anodizing color.

It can act as pressure chamber, cooler and filter. It is a indispensable instrument to deilver the best performance.

As Pressure Chamber - speed up the action
It also can equalize a pressure coming between tuned pipe and fuel tank. When you open the fuel tank, air pressure will be disappeared. The pressure chamber adjustable needle to regulate the insert amount of gas flow the system and provide a temporary space for storage a air pressure. You can get ready at once after closing the fuel tank.

As Cooler - saving oil
Mount it between the tuned pipe and fuel tank. It can cool down the heat air when the air pass through the cooler so that heat gas will not go into the fuel tank directly. As a result, it can slow down the evaporation of the oil because the fuel tank temperature is decreased.

As Filter - protect your engine
There is a filter plate in the pressure chamber cooler to provide a oil filter function, it prevent impurity fuel enter the engine. You can mount it between the engine and the fuel tank. Mostly used in 1/8 buggy.

I drought this will fix your problems. I have now sees a few different devices like this but have not heard how they work. The HTL is created to poor design of tank and poor location of it as well. The best way to get rid of the HTL is a mid-tank. If you give this thing a try let us know your thoughts as I have never seen anyone use them before.

For some (me included) going with a larger diameter fuel line, extending the length from the tank to the carb fixed my issue. It works for some, but not others, but it's super cheap and easy to try it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back