Had the LST2 out today.First time in a year.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin34

Hi guys well i took the lst2 out today for the first time in over a year today.I love my savage but i had forgotten how well the lst handles.The lst was ripping around the course keeping up with truggies and buggies and hard to roll over unlike my xl.I am going to look into lightening the lst and keep that as my racer(fun bashing racing,not proper track stuff)and use my xl as my fun basher/wheelie truck:beer:.

Agreed! It costs too much to make the Savage handle like a truggy. Not that it cant be done just for some its not worth it.

Yeah I like to be open minded. My opinion is Lst and savage are both great 1/8 scale trucks and traxxas makes a 1/10 scale truck that most try and overpower with 1/8 scale powerplants. Losi and Hpi don't have anything 1/10 scale to compare with traxxas. I started with a t-maxx that I put an axial .28 with an aftermarket chassis in and it was fast as hell but unreliable unless you spend buku $$. They are really two different animals. But as far as out of the box RTR toughness the savage is hard to beat. I am racing an lst because its easier to make it race ready than a savage. But hey, As long as you have a truck that runs you can bash with me anytime. Just my 2 cents.

Members online

No members online now.
Back