Grrrr Charge Jack Mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

I have the savage X radio box and there is a rubber gasket that goes in it. It looks like there is a spot to screw in a certain piece for a charge jack mod. My guess is HPI would sell it but I have had no luck finding it. This gasket is on the throttle servo side and is not the hole for the battery meter. I hope I am making sense, if anyone could help it would be awesome.

the piece that screws on is just a flat plastic plate, that sandwiches the charge port/plug between itself, and the Sav-X box...oblong, 2 screw holes...nothing special...you could probably make something to suit...

Okay thanks for the info, I will make my charge jack mod just like Mondragon's then. Thanks.

There should be a little flat peace that mounts to the 2 screw holes, it should have come with the box. like komod said the charge jack is sainwiched between this and the lid. then just pop the little rubber plug out and insert your charger jack when you need to charge it. sry i do not have my cam to take close ups and this camra does not like to take them close.

chargejack003sh1.jpg

chargejack001mq1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think my savage x included the mount your talking about. Pictures would be terrific, no rush though.

it is on the spare part tree that came with the truck it looks like an L with a hole on each side.

unless, like me, you got ripped off by an eBay chop-shop, who sold that with the misc hardware...

Latest posts

Members online

Back