Great Website with Great Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NSO

I would just like to say what a great experience I have had today on this site. I have never owed a Nitro RC before and have little knowledge of them at all. Last week I bought a SavageX from the local Hobby Store not really knowing what was intale. I quickly relized it was more than putting fuel and batteries in it and bashing. Over the week it seemed overwelming with all the stuff I needed to learn. Then I found this site through a google search "savage x forums" and have been on it all day. The forums have been great for info on all my questions. The live chat with member was a great experience with member like hs darkshine, X25, and JT who where completely helpful with any questions I had. (the where some member who where very helpful as well I just cant remember there names sorry guys but thanks for all the help) I will be looking forward to chatting with you all again and getting to know this hobby alittle at a time. Thanks guys! Ill post some pics of my stock savageX and add more pics as the upgrades go on. Cause everything that goes on this truck will be input from this sites members. You all ROCK!!

Again Welcome Newbie. Thank You for the positive comments. Our members do a great job in helping out.

Once you gain experience you may want to change your name, hop is the man to talk to about that.

I too am relatively new to the forum and have had a great experiance here! My thanks go out to the guys as well. Just remember one thing Newbie... stay patient. you might have some hiccups at first as you learn how to tune etc., but if you stick with it, its a great hobby and as you'll find, very addiictive! I know a lot of folks that got in and got out of RC because they didn't get the hang of things right away. Its kinda like learning guitar, little bit of a learning curve up front, but lots of fun over the long term! Enjoy!!!!

Yes, you may get frustrated, but hang in there. You will get a great deal of satisfaction overcoming what you thought was impossible to fix. This forum has TONS of active knowledgable members.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back