Grease Power

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickmind

I have seen this video before Rebuild your diffs

I see in this video they use "synthetic grease" for some of the parts. My question is this, I bought some grease in the past called "Midas Touch Grease Power"? Made from Boca Bearing Company. Will this stuff work? Or has anyone ever heard of Grease Power?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry here is a pic.

greasepower.jpg

oh, I'm going to use diff oils 7k in front and 5k in back. But I am going to use the grease for the coating part, like in the video.

You can go much heaver with the silicone. Talking 25k front+ I'm running 25k/50k works good on clay tracks. But can kill the ring and pinion if ya land(from a jump) on throttle(With the throttle open) with the 50k. Ive found the diff lives but the ring gears strip. HD rings help though. 5k and 7K work good in light models like 4-7 pounders. Just a thought I figured Id share it.
That stuff looks like butterscotch pudding... thanks for the cravings!

Last edited by a moderator:
you can go much heaver with the silicone. Talking 25k front+ I'm 25k/50k works good on clay tracks. But can kill the ring and pinion if ya land on throttle with the 50k 5 N 7 K work good in light models like 4-7 pounders. Just a thought I figured Id share it.
That stuff looks like butterscotch pudding... thanks for the cravings!

???? Well you got me thinking now. 50K in my CRT almost works like a lock for the first sec or so. But I would rather have quicker turning radius.

But you lost me with "kill the ring and pinion if ya land on throttle with the 50k 5 N 7 K work good" ?

Thanks for the thought,

Members online

Back