Grave Robber Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryugaiden05

Here are some pics of the paint job on my Grave Robber body. Thanks go to Soulja55 for his help with the painting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few pics after I got my stickers applied. Only thing not ready is the blower, still have not finished it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to learn how to get patterns in the paint.. Do you put a sticker cutout on the body, paint over it.. remove the sticker and then back it with a different color ? I'm gonna paint my body soon and I don't know how to do designs

I actually use masking tape on the inside of the body to mask my designs. I looked around on some car graphics websites for some design ideas. I then enlarged the design I wanted and taped it to the inside of the body. I then used a sharpie marker and traced it out on the outside. Then I put the masking tape inside and cut out the design very carefully with an Xacto knife. Paint my dark color first, the pull the tape off and paint my other colors.

Another tip, if you use the SpazStix chrome paint, paint it last and do not back it with any other color. It will stay super shiny that way.

Latest posts

Members online

Back