Grave Digger!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinmuff

I think it would be pretty cool to have a Grave Digger monster truck body.
Considering that Grave Digger is a real monster truck, i think that would be really awsome.
Does anyone know of a Grave Digger body for the savage?
Also, if I'm looking for a body like this, its most likely that someone just painted a normal body? or do u think this grave digger body actually gets manufactured?

I got one from "parma pse". Sorry I don't know how to add the link. It come with a decal set. But I had to paint mine black. I was told they do make one already painted in black. Hope you find one.

I'm sorry...I guess it's personal preference of course, but I think the gravedigger's been done to death...I've seen quite a few of them around...I prefer originality, but to each their own :)

well, i never even see anyone drive RCs like these, let alone have a grave digger body.
i want one of these because i think it looks cool, makes it look like I'm driving a little monster truck.

well, i never even see anyone drive RCs like these, let alone have a grave digger body.
i want one of these because i think it looks cool, makes it look like I'm driving a little monster truck.

It's a beautiful body and looks great on a savage but is it really practical for bashing, I don't think so. truck body or the Jeep body are solid bodies for bashing.

Like Komo said :
yup...if you like it, that's all that matters...:)

It's your truck

I have had a stock size (savage/maxx size) digger for 2 years now, it has out lasted proline pick-up body, and 2 stock savage bodies. It is not the prettiest body now but I still use it when I run my stock length rig. It also adds greater protection to the cooling head, and also helps in "rolling" the truck back over for those landings that didn't go as planed.

I agree with jt that an enclosed body gives the cooling head more protection that is why i am starting to run a different body other then the truck body

Heres A Grave Digger Body Thats Awsome But Its More For Show Then Bashing Cuz Its Hand Painted Then Clear Coated For Protection So Its Expensive! $119 Dollars To Be Exact!View attachment 714 So I don't Think I Would Bash With It Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah exactly, I've had mine since the race at diggers, and bash like twice a week and in still pretty good shape. it kinda works like a roll bar,very thick shell

I brought this thread back from the dead because I want to know...

Does anyone have pics of the 1/8 scale Digger body mounted on a Savage? I am forced to obey my kids' wishes and paint up one of these (which is just fine with me), but the 1/10 scale body looks...well, it looks too small, not enough wheelbase. I would love to see how the bigger shell fits...TIA

Greg

The No Limit team runs 1 10th scale digger bodies, b/c the 1 8th are a bit big, let me sort through some photos.

Actually, I was beginning to notice that...What a cool site!

Now, how 'bout some pics? :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Back