Grave digger shell or something else for XL - can’t decide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atarioldskool

Hello all

Most of you know that I purchased a used savage XL and it had grave digger shell which I like (this shell has seen better days)
So looking to get a new one.

Since I have stripped my XL down completely I’m having thoughts about getting something else but can’t decide

Seen this pic but don’t really like orange (I know I can change the colour) and also this shell is very common
But the design and customisation is amazing

Want something flashy and amazing and also makes my truck look even bigger than it is (the grave digger shell makes it look bigger) but don’t want a shell that common
Help me decide pls

BCBBC50B-2F66-4452-8BC0-68037F7C9AAA.png

Proline offers like HD series truck bodies i believe. I saw one that had a F-250 Crew Cab body on and it looked amazing.....

I recommend getting a unbreakable body, It will last forever and you don't have to paint it.

Thats what i run on my savages, now that i tryed a few i realized paying a bit more up front will save money down the road

I recommend getting a unbreakable body, It will last forever and you don't have to paint it.

Thats what i run on my savages, now that i tryed a few i realized paying a bit more up front will save money down the road

Yes I don’t mind that - it’s more to do with what I like the look of.

I want something that will have that wow factor to it,
Want something that’s a little different to the standard pick up truck look to it.

That is why I like the grave digger but just wondering what else is out there that has that wow. Factor to it

What sort of work / mods need to be done to my Savage XL if I was to have the proline rat rod shell?

I know it will look a bit off if I was just to put this shell on the Savage XL with big shocks and big wheels.

Would I have to buy small shocks ?
As I’ve just purchased a lot of aluminium big bore shocks

I still want it to be able to drive through dirt/ mud and jumps hat are 2-3 feet high max
DD148045-5D2F-4644-A035-0A51104A466D.png

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back