Gotta ask WHY !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Many of you put alot of time into building and tweaking your savage, I have been on this site long enough to know There is alot of you guys that don't run.. WHY !!!

cornfused

Don't be scared and reply you none savage drivers you :stickspank:

Haha, I'm not afraid to reply...I only run my Savage every few weeks. A gallon of nitro lasts for months around here.

Why, you ask? I just never seem to find the time...When I'm not playing with/yelling at my kids, I'm usually playing with big cars. My last off-road bash session was with a Subaru Legacy! bad driver Whenever I do take the Savage out, I'm always by myself, so I usually just run a few tanks through it and clean 'er back up.

Many of you put alot of time into building and tweaking your savage, I have been on this site long enough to know There is alot of you guys that don't run.. WHY !!!

cornfused

Don't be scared and reply you none savage drivers you :stickspank:

:lmao: I can't help feeling like this topic is right up my alley, eh Jeremy?

technically I haven't spent that much time building or tweaking mine...I have a ton of parts and hop-ups waiting for me to build it, but working full time swingshift, and then full time family time on the weekends, and all the home improvements I'm in the middle of, I don't have the time to complete any of my project trucks...winter will allow more time for the fun stuff (can't run them at that time, but the building can happen)...

besides, some will say that building them, and tweaking them is almost as fun as bashing them...

I haven't played paintball in over 4 years, but I am changing that this coming weekend (probably won't be able to hook up while I'm over there bud...sorry...but I'm going to make this paintball event an "every year" thing, so we'll get together eventually...

:lmao: I love the hard hitting questions! Ive wanted to ask this forever!But now I cant talk.... I have not even raced in 3 weeks myself :(...!!! I have fuel issues. But B4 it became next to imposable to get a gal of fuel, I got it by the case and ran hard! I want the Olympics OVER NOW!! I have switched my focus over to the truggy for now too. Not for good just till its all set up to pwn. Then I'll run my two savages again!!

I quess I will have to get vids taken at the next race, or I need to get back to bashing....time between races is too long for me!

I'm not doing to bad this year. I think I'm on my 6th gallon of nitro. Its been a bad year for engines for me though.

W'ell i sold my motor to my buddy who needed one , bought a lrp sending it out to be modded , have to get the nova shoes , mugen nut , springs & on top of that i have to get a new pipe , nova engine mount , sold the old one with the engine ,he needed that as well, with a family the buck only streches so far. so there ya have it . i will run the nut's off it when i get it put back together , right now i'm pushing close to 60hr weeks & i'm tired ! ok.
SL.

Last edited by a moderator:
W'ell i sold my motor to my buddy who needed one , bought a lrp sending it out to be modded , have to get the nova shoes , mugen nut , springs & on top of that i have to get a new pipe , nova engine mount , sold the old one with the engine ,he needed that as well, with a family the buck only streches so far. so there ya have it . i will run the nut's off it when i get it put back together , right now i'm pushing close to 60hr weeks.
SL.

And hopefully you are getting paid overtime!!!

I know how it goes, once you get aggravated with them I tend to take a break for a week or so before I mess with them again.

Well it's true...mine might as well be shelf queens..they rarely get nitro in them....well I guess paying bills and steping up to the plate at the job and working 6 days a week, and also takeing care of the house....ect. is just back seat to a hobby. And I guess getting home late from work the nieghbors would love the savy running at 8/9pm at night.

I really wish I could put more time into running them...life just gets in the way.

But then again wrenching to me is just as much fun as running them.

Well it's true...mine might as well be shelf queens..they rarely get nitro in them....well I guess paying bills and steping up to the plate at the job and working 6 days a week, and also takeing care of the house....ect. is just back seat to a hobby. And I guess getting home late from work the nieghbors would love the savy running at 8/9pm at night.

I really wish I could put more time into running them...life just gets in the way.

But then again wrenching to me is just as much fun as running them.

get an e-savage buyrshless :D :D its silent at 9pm

here in my country it fine to use nitro rc even thought its late midnight

we have different aspect in terms how do we build our houses, we use heatshield and sound proof glasses, beside the outer wall that surround the house

so even i play in the house my family cant hear anything what am doing outside :D

well i have been running here and there but its getting hard with a new baby coming today so i have been taking care of my boy,the dog and mom so i am hoping when mom and the baby come home and sleep all the time i can go bashing and I am hoping to make it to a NLMD race soon.

well i have been running here and there but its getting hard with a new baby coming today so i have been taking care of my boy,the dog and mom so i am hoping when mom and the baby come home and sleep all the time i can go bashing and I am hoping to make it to a NLMD race soon.

Send your Family my Best Wishes to your new addition.

Congrats Chris.

Hello, my name is Dan

I am addicted to RC

I run 4-5 times a week..................send me your trucks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back