got my owb replacement kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny

i got my one way bearing replacement kit it works pretty good so far but ill c how it is during the long run u just cant use a pullstarter with it

i just got one last week at a hobby shop for 15

it was 20 shipped and like i said in the original u cant use a pullstart with it but with a rotostart it works awsome and @ my local hobby shop it costed me 25$!!!!!!!!!!! for a new owb and for 20 i replaced the whole thing so it seems like a pretty good deal to me

what does the kit give u. i have the rotostart so that sounds pretty good to me. my friend has the pull start what can he do for it? his owb is totally gone lol

it was 20 shipped and like i said in the original u cant use a pullstart with it but with a rotostart it works awsome and @ my local hobby shop it costed me 25$!!!!!!!!!!! for a new owb and for 20 i replaced the whole thing so it seems like a pretty good deal to me

hey benny...why can't it be used with a pull start? just curious, as I have both roto and pull starts, but I don't understand why it wouldn't work...have you tried it? or is that what someone told you?

it cant be used with a pullstart because it doesnt slip backwards like a one way bearing and i tried it with my pullstart and it didnt work but idk i might just not have found the secret of the owb replament yet lol. the kit comes with a 6mm starting rod and a nut that tightens down to it

it replaces the one way bearing, shaft, and connecting plate...not sure if those are the correct terms though...the shaft and disk/plate that go between the OWB and the crankshaft...

sounds like to me you got a price break. As long as your happy with it and saved money thats all that matters

Is this the thing they were selling on ebay? It is basically a nut which is locked onto the shaft which comes out the back of the engine. So it isn't a one way bearing at all but a one way bearing replacement. It won't work with a pull start as to wind back up the pull start has to spin the opposite direction to the motor hence what the one way bearing is for. I have wondered what the point of the oneway is for on a rotor start.

ill see if the guy has another one on ebay yet

yeah the guy doesnt have one on yet but every once in a while go on ebay and search for hpi one way bearing and the item is a one way bearing replacement kit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back