got my new mill!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuz

Finally got my new axial 32 yesterday!!!!!!
I don't think 5 tanks of fuel has ever taken so long to burn off!!!!!
I started to tune it at tank 6 today and WOW I'm already way more impressed with the 32 vs the stock 5.9. This thing has alot of power and torque and I'm only 1/2 turn lean past factory with a temp of 220, I cant wait to see what another 6 tanks will do tomorrow!!

thats great. i can imagine your excitement. how long did you run the 5.9 before changing to the axial?

ran the 5.9 for 1.5 gallons around a 2 month span before it EDIT: wore out.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you meant its "wore" out already man your hard on your engines lol should last more then 1 1/2 gallons i would think!!!

no, it wasn't worn out at all, the bottom "skirting" on the piston broke into peice and ate its way thru the motor. It totaly looks like a casting flaw to me. From some of the research I've been doing its actually becoming quite common.

dude you are gona love the 32 mill i had 8 1/2 GAL no mine with no problems i run hard.chasin a 5b worth the money for sure

Make sure to put some RTV on the midrange needle to seal it off and keep it from walking around. They are notorious for having flaws.

no, it wasn't worn out at all, the bottom "skirting" on the piston broke into peice and ate its way thru the motor. It totaly looks like a casting flaw to me. From some of the research I've been doing its actually becoming quite common.

I found a hairline crack in my axial 32 piston skirt after 3 gallons

I would check it occasionally

lol i was just kidding anyway... actually I'm hearing more and more people having issues with the 5.9

Members online

Back