got me a LRP 28!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hpinitromt

ok, so i ordered me up a LRP 28, it was that or the picco, and i decided on the lrp, i hope it lives up to the hype
what pipe are people running on this thing, i have a new hpi ribbed pipe hanging on the wall i never used, and a fantom works pipe, but i think that pipe was for a .21

ya, i just read your thread on that pipe, i see your pretty excited about it, congrats!....can i get number 22? or maybe #69?

I would use either a ercm pipe or a ofna 086 pipe. I have also run a ths racing pipe with decent results (better than most anyway)

I'm running an Dynamite hardcoated 086 on mine. Still in break-in with roughly a quart threw it. Runs great and strong.

I just picked up the same pipe as you. Awaiting to put it in a picco.

Nice mill you got there. I have always loved the look of the heads for some reason. I think once I get enough funds I would like to buy the same for my savage. Terry

so frddy wheres the pics cause this thread is worthless with out them

btw i would no even consider running the ribbed pipe on any mill it's just a noise maker

noise is not a problem for me where i run, i actually like loud pipes, if your saying don't use it from a lack of performance standpoint, then thats something to consider

loud pipes save lives!! (ever see that bumper sticker?)

noise is not a problem for me where i run, i actually like loud pipes, if your saying don't use it from a lack of performance standpoint, then thats something to consider

loud pipes save lives!! (ever see that bumper sticker?)

I ride bikes so i'm very familiar with the sticker.. BTW, Bad @ss tattoo!!! That's a big commitment.:patriotism:

thanks man, i figure if youre gonna get tattoos you mine as well get tats of stuff your into, my good friend owns a tattoo shop and we love when people come in and get tats of like, grateful dead bears or the queensryche symbol, stuff like that
i have 9, i have half sleeves on my upper arms and two on my forearms, you would never know it, when i have a long sleeve shirt on, I'm a clean cut looking dude, you would never know i was covered in tattoos! lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back